Sunday, May 13, 2018

Finish-A-Long Quarter 2, First One Bites the Dust





I've been working really hard on my Finish-A-Long List.  In this post from April 12th, I described my goals for this second quarter of the Finish-A-Long. 

Item #3 was an Angel Wreath quilt and cushion to finish.  My picture of the project somehow didn't make it into the post, but this is the before picture.


This UFO was from 1997, I hgad completed the top, and started handquilting it.  When I started in April, the wreath sections were quilted, but nothing else.  This was a Linda Brannock pattern out of the book Gardening for Quilters.  I have worked really hard the last several weeks finishing up the quilting, and I completed this yesterday,.  Today I completed assembling the cushion .




I am so thrilled to have these 2 items done, and I appreciate the Finish-A-Long for spurring me on.  

Well back to the next item on my list, quilting my granddaughter Kyleigh's quilt.  It is on the frame and has been started.  

Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your cute finish!! And Happy Mother’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Even more amazing with bigger pictures. IG doesn't do this justice at all! Congratulations on a finish. I know one finish encourages another. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt and cushion! On behalf of the FAL crew, congrats on your finishes and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete