Tuesday, May 15, 2018

FALL INTO A QAL, BLOCK 1, KYLEIGH'S COLLEGE SIGNING

Block 1 of the Fall Into QAL was released today.  Vanda Chittenden is the designer of the cute hedgehog block.  The block can be found here with her tutorial and instructions.  I could hardly wait to get started today. 

My completed block is here:  



My other excitement for the day was our granddaughter Kyleigh's college signing.  She will be going to Regis Colllege in Weston, Mass in the fall.  This is a picture about 15 years ago.


And today.  



That's it for today.  Still working on quilting Kyleigh's graduation quilt.  

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Your hedgehog is adorable, wonderful colors for fall. I can't believe Kyleigh is so grown up! And going back east to school. Wow! I hope all her dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete