Sunday, July 22, 2012

EXCITING NEWS

Long before I was a crazy quilter, I was a sane quilter, and still am in my heart.  I had always dreamed about going to the International Quilt Festival in Houston.  I was talking online with a a friend I have met Liz Bugh through her Etsy Shop, Gypsy Feather.  She had mentioned she was meeting Pat Winter, and a friend. I really, really wanted to go to meet them both, as well as the quilt festival.  DH encouraged me to find out if I could get off work (which I was able to), gave me $$$ for the hotel, and I purchased my airline tickets on Friday.  I am so excited I can hardly wait for November to get here.  DH keeps telling everyone I had talked about this Quilt Festival for  years, and years.

I am currently taking one of Pat's classes at the Artful Gathering, a clasped CQ accessory purse and will try to post pictures tomorrow.  My computer freezes after each link I try to make, and this post has already taken me 1/2 hour just doing this much.  So can't do the link to Artful Gathering.

Well better go get my stuff together to go to work.  This is my Thursday of my work week, so am looking forward for Tuesday and Wednesday  to get here (my days off)




No comments:

Post a Comment