Friday, June 29, 2012

TAST-WEEKS 24, 25, 26

Before I get too far behind in the TAST-2012 I wanted to post my samples, which are just the basic stitches, nothing fancy.  You can find out more about Sharon B's Take a Stitch Tuesday here.  I am amazed and visually delighted each week to see everyone's wonderful work.  Right now, working full time, I am pleased to get the basic stitches done, because this was one of my goals this year, to finish the TAST to completion. 





This was my sample of the Buttonhole Wheel




This was my sample of the cable chain, which took me quite a few tries to get it.  For some reason I had difficulty with this one.















This was my sample of the Palestrina Stitch.  This one was another one I have never done and I like it.   So now I am caught up until next week. 






My brother and his wife are visiting the end of next week, so have been busy trying to get the house in order.  Cleaning up some of my stitching messes!~








No comments:

Post a Comment