Saturday, January 03, 2009

BY THE SEA QUILT


Fifteen months ago, I joined 14 other ladies in a round robin.
I sent off a bluework sailboat block, and each month we had a specific task to do on the blocks that went around. My friend Jan, the person I sent to added the mariner's compass next, and so on.

Anyway, yesterday my quiltlet came back home quilted, bound and ready to hang. I could not be any happier. It also looks great against my blue walls.

Anyway, RR Bloggers, I am thrilled with my quiltlet, it is perfect and suits our house perfectly! Thanks for all your wonderful work!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Karrin, turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Karrin,
    This quilt is wonderful and perfect for you!
    Kathy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy that I got to quilt this one. It was fun to work on!

    Word verification: lingalo, which might be a member of the kangaroo family that has short ears

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:19 PM

    That looks really interesting - what a nice addition to your lighthouse quilts!

    ReplyDelete