Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What I Have Been Up To



I have been working on a number of things I cannot show pictures of, including my present for the person I am Secret Santa to, in the Chookyblue 2008 Secret Santa Christmas Swap. I finished my present, and I just need to package it up with a few other items.







This was another Lotto block, the monthly swap I am in with a small group of friends. October was also Captain Nancy's month and she sent us this fabric to make her the Swamp Angel block.

I finished it up and sent it off to her.










And this is Susan's CR RR block, from the small CQ RR I am in with a small group of friends, Moira, Susan and Gail.

I worked on the polka dot seam, and the one below the stripes.














This is a view of the overall block

















Another view. I also stitched around the love block and below it.

It is really hard for me to get my lighting right so I can get a decent picture.

1 comment:

  1. let me know when you post your parcel and send a pic........the pink block looks great.......

    ReplyDelete