Monday, November 10, 2008

Mail Call

My work has been crazy lately, and I meant to post these last week.

I love to shop Pat Winter's Etsy shop. I actually got these several weeks ago. I love her hand-dyed silk ribbon and ordered these and they came with some silky images on fabric.












I ordered the pansy one and the butterfly, they came with 2 of the ribbons.

Pat, dear friend that she is, gave me a few extra.












She also gifted me with this lovely crazy quilt pendant she made.

If you haven't had an opportunity to visit Pat Etsy shop, it is a wonderful experience. She has silk ribbon she has hand-dyed, she has bliss kits which include the silky images, beads, ribbon, she has her CQ book which she published, and she also has jewelery, purses she has made, and also eyeglass cases.





2 comments:

  1. What wonderful things from Pat's. I love to shop there, too. Great pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your surprise. You have been so kind to me, always there to offer help and friendship.
    Hugs,Pat

    ReplyDelete