Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TIF MAY


Hope all the mothers have a lovely day today. Both my girls and 3 grandchildren will be coming over sometime today. John has decided to make a boiled dinner with ham, potatoes, carrots and cabbage.















Sharon's concept for May is: "How Do You Describe Yourself As An Artist?" Be sure to read Sharon's post on this. You can find it here.

This is the color scheme this month:


This concept isn't something I have really thought about before. But I guess I would think of myself first as an artist, whether a quilt artist, a watercolor artist, a doll artist, a fiber artist, a crazy quilt artist.

My husband John, when I asked him, said he has always thought of me as artsy-craftsy (for some reason I don't like that term). He said if it has anything to do with arts or crafts I will want to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day with your family. Sounds like a fun time for all the moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice Mothers Day:) Love the colors for the month too. They'll be nice to work with.
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete